Monday, August 24, 2009

Too Tired to Function

First day of school, eh? I get how you're going to be.

I haven't stopped all day. I like it, though. I like being busy.

Here's the rundown.
1) Woke up.
2) Class at 9 -- Historical Methods with Morris (sadly, I dropped this class and replaced it. Bye bye Dr. Morris)
3) Class at 10 -- History of England with Morris (YAY)
4) Break around campus
5) Class at 12 -- Intro to Philosophy with Werner (Ugh, I'm not going to like this one)
6) Class at 1 -- Shakespeare with Vosevich ( I am SO excited!)
7) Lunch and meeting with newspaper staff
8) Newspaper class at 3 (SO many more writers than we thought, YAY)
9) Bunch of junk... until present.

I'm home. I am sorry it's so terse however I'm too tired to function. Must sleep. Night lovelies.

<3 Lauren Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment