Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gaining an inspiration

Well, hello world.

Today's been a long day. I got up (after about 4 hours of sleep) and went to Shorter to help with move in day. It was so hot! I was trying to find the positive in the situation, but I could not. I mean, I had good company, so that's good. Then we (Rob, Jill, and I) went to visit Nikki at work. Then we went to eat with a ton of people. Then back to Nikki's work. I came home really fast and took a shower because my cousin LeAnn is in town for Army Reserve training. She'll be in Iraq in January. We went and ate dinner. Then went to the movies, and have returned home finally. That's a lot to do in one day.

I found my work out inspiration. I know that sounds wayyy dumb, but I have to have a reason to keep me motivated. Obviously my own health is the number 1 concern, but there has to be more than that. So here goes: Scarlett from the new G.I. Joe movie. She's awesome. I need to be bad a... like her. I will one day.

I'm off to bed. Church in the A.M. Then LIFE group. Yuck. Is that bad to say? I mean, I think it is, but I don't care. I love my church, I'm just not feeling getting up in the A.M.

<3
Lauren Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment