Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Buy Into It

What has happened to me? I just don't know anymore.

I don't know when or where it happened. But it did. Somewhere down the line someone told me I wasn't good enough. And I believed them. Was it a person in particular or society in general?

(Sorry this post has been so-far emo. I'm just a little crazy sometimes. Newspaper makes me crazy)

When I bought into it, was when I started performing sub-par. I can't write anymore. I can't design. I can't lead. I can't... function. What has happened and how do I fix it?

Yeah, you say to just tell yourself that I'm good enough, but everyone on the internet knows that isn't that easy. In fact, it truly accomplishes nothing. Nothing.

I can't have any more nights at school this late. I can't lead a newspaper. I'm the most unqualified human on the face of the planet. Jon Gosselin might be more qualified to work InDesign than I am. That's saying a lot.

Ugghhhh. Sorry. I'm frustrated and I warned you in the title... it will be a feverish rant.

I'm going to sleep. I'm going to sleep on it. Maybe I'll feel better in the A.M. and after this semester is over... maybe not? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment