Friday, October 16, 2009

So the good boys and girls take the so called 'right track'...

Hey kiddies. It has been a LONG time since I last updated. I'm very sorry. I did not know that people actually read my blog.

Welp, I am bogged down with school. Everything centers around that right now. Class, homework, newspaper, more newspaper, covering stuff for newspaper, and so on and so forth. Thus is my life. And is it even paying off? I've been doing so well the past couple of semesters and then I get a paper back today that made me reconsider my post grad work altogether. It was complete crap. I cannot excuse it. My writing failed me. That never, ever happens. I am a good writer. Right? I do not care as much about the grade as I do about the teacher thinking I am too dumb to tie my shoes properly.

Tonight was the school pep rally. I cannot believe I went. However, they were giving out free homecoming t-shirts and you know I wanted one of those. It was a little weird because nothing much happened at the rally. It wasn't even a cool pep rally like from Grease. Oh NO! I did get to see some people that I miss though, so that is good.

I am going to have to have surgery in two weeks. I am a little worried. Not about anything big, just the pain. I will be numbed but the sound of the drill inside my head hurts me.

Okay, well I cannot keep my eyes open. Night all.

Love-
Lauren Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment